Friday, November 03, 2006

Apparently...

I see no has any interest in hearing the outcome of part one, so we'll just keep it moving, because I hate drama. So I'll just share my cool new experiences in the wild wild ass west. I love the serenity that comes with looking at mountains and sky, I love it. Initially I thought I would die out here, now I know I'll just become another texas hick. Don't get me wrong though. All sorts of fab has come out of the lone star state. Beyonce ( though I can't stand the way she talks, kinda like a retarded kid. Really), Steak (I pity the cows here), the Texas Whopper (Burger King had to capitalize on that) and . President Bush is the biggest exception, and while I still can't fathom how the retards here float to the top of all the other coolness I'm going to let that stream of consciousness go. WELLLL....as you may imagine there are lots and lots of Mexicans. So many that I feel like an outsider in my own country speaking on English an French. I suspected that I'd have to learn Spanish but now I know those silly middle school decisions may have actually held some weight. IF I had chosen that wretched Spanish class with all the other slight skewed kids in line, featuring Carlos Lopez (the Extra Mexican professor that you could barely understand as he bellowed at you when your weren’t in his class), I would currently be able to communicate with my maid. Then again its kinda good that I can't because I hate holding those precious moment conversations, on the real. I like it that she shows the fuck up , cleans and bounces. I also always request silence at my spa appointments too! Shouts out to Key Lime Pie and Spa Sydell in Atlanta. The Aveda spa out here is chock full of some truly talentless people. I had a massage that I couldn't WAIT for it to be over with. The room was cold and the technician wore gloves? WTF? Black folks ain't that rare out here that she could possibly have that "colored people are dirty" mentality. Needless to say AVOID the AVEDA day spa on SUNLAND PARK ROAD, SHOULD YOU WIND UP IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING NOWHERE. Well, this was a rather random post. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home