Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fuck little kids and holding doors for ungrateful white people.

Seriously , fuck ‘em. Now let me clarify, because I don’t want you all to think that I disapprove of the midgets all together, but these little fucktards running around the ATL lately are bad as hell. But the worse part is they are bad in FRONT of their parents. Why just the other day I was at the mall with my friends and on our way out, these White folks were coming thorugh one set of doors, and the bad ass little kids were zig- zaggin’ through the rest of them. So Me, my man The Mayor, Brooklyn and Gemini were going through the doors, when the little demon boy damn near clips Gemini, while she’s holding the door for their parents. So I expected for the kid to keep running like the little retard he was, but when the parents and grandparents made it past the first door without A. saying “thank you” or “ pardon little billy” to The Mayor for holding it open and B. Telling their hellions to knock it off. I yanked Gemini’s hand off the handle of the inner door, causing it to smack the next little monster back a few feet and yelled out, “ fuck a kid and their rude ass parents.” To which my clique erupts into laughter. I frankly could care less about what the cracka ass cracka white folks thought because frankly they were out of line. This is something that STRAIGHT UP only comes from white people. I’ve yet to met any one else other that the Indian Taliban types that expect for you to hold the door for them without acknowledgement. I mean I’m wearing Brooks Brothers too, what do I look like I’m supposed to hold the door for you? The men are WAAAY worse than the women too. I don’t know if it’s preoccupation, but eventually it seems fairly hardf to believe that an entire generation of white people doesn’t believe in saying thanks, for something so totally simple. Think of how many times someone getting the door for you has saved your ass. Now think of all the time you said thanks. I never miss an opportunity to do something so simply polite, so I have no sympathy for slack asses that do. So I’ve made up a new game, called smack cracker. It usually involves the businessmen at the AFC and middle age moms that have no control over their kids at the mall, target etc. (You get the most points at the double entry mall doors though). If you walk through the door and the people that you hold it for don’t thank you, Let that shit go when they are least expecting you to. Let everything they are carrying fall, crack their kids skull, break blackberrys and stop a prune face muthafuckin from EVER doing it again. Submit your score here for a prize…I’m paying. This shit has got to stop. White people I mplore you to rethink this insensitive shit, before there is a door slammin’ rebellion. BUT black kids ain’t no betta! Kids are the bane of my existence. This big autistic retarded 2 year old knocked my ass unconscious during some work sports being an untrained little animal. But I’m not the only one that feels this little wildebeest is a menace to society. As a matter of fact, Brooklyn, is a small business owner for a n Apothecary and Salon in Atlanta. She caters or shall I say catered to the mother of the retarded boy up until recently. One day the ole’ stank momma bought the wildebeest to the Shop with her , while she got her ‘do done. My pet monster proceeds to run a Tonka truck up her designer walls, growl and screech at the other patrons. To this scenario I say shenanigans. Keep retarded kids at home, seriously. Don’t give people the opportunity to clown them, cause they will, even at the risk of having their unborn kids turn out like golems.

4 Comments:

Blogger jibber.jabber said...

i LOVE your posts! although you used humour to get your message out, i can tell it really upset you. that sucks! rudeness is definitely not something you learn, it is something you get away with... in this case they didn't. kudos to you!

i promise i'd have my little girl in order and perhaps evern hold the door for you and your clique.

cheers!

m.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Jedi Princess said...

You are so right, the world is so messed up you should take kindness and pay it forward when you can even if it's just saying thanks for holding that doggone door ;-)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Moe said...

Rudeness transcends race. I hold the door for EVERYONE thatis following me regardless of age, gender, race, religion, ect. But I am not holding it to be acknowledged or thanked. I hold it because its the right thing to do. And if they don't acknowledge the act...as they walk by I politely say, "You're welcome." I don't slam the door in their face and say, "That's what ya git, ya crackass nigga whore!"

Grow the fuck up!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Jedi Princess said...

I can just bet you do,think monster. Cause you reek of the the generous giving, devoted pacifist that would just stand there and hold the door for anyone. But since you put it so eloquently, let me add to this I am not saying that you should stand there like the villiage idiot ranting about the graciousness of the person holding the door, BUT a nod a quick thanks would suffice. Some black folk don't do it, but at the Atlanta Finnacial Center, the white guys and gals have it locked down. Its the graceful strus clean past you, with the head tilted up that says you SHOULD be holding the door for me.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home