Friday, July 28, 2006

Free Day!!!

My boss is out of town and I haven't done a goddamned thing this week at the office. I'm also on my seven weeks countdown till I'm up outta GA so I'm really not doing anything up at my JOB. I'm on some 1.5 hour lunch mode, leaving a half hour early and IF I show up at a meeting, I have nonthing to say to these people because I'm at my wits end. So TGIF, cuz monday I had saki for lunch , Tuesday was a margarita, Wednesday I was at the gym for 3 hours thursday 2.5 and tuesday will be an hour because i'm bouncing at 4P. If anyone needs anything, please leave at voicemail, that I may or may not check monday in a timely fashion. Peace out and enjoy the weather outside! It's hot. Whiskey. Foxtrot. Tango.

1 Comments:

Blogger jibber.jabber said...

Free Day! love the attitude. you pulled some long needed laughs out of me. man it felt good. thanks! i owe you. peace out! Charlie.Indigo.Alpha.Oscar

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home