Friday, June 23, 2006

The problem with Christians.... Ok before I launch into this tirade, I want to clear some things up, so you good people don't try to riot my site. I don't do well with riots, I have a very loose policy on killing people, you don't want to try it out, trust me. I don't mind well behaved Christians that pray, and leave you the hell alone. They are cool by me, it;s the radical Christians that need a boot to the face that I'm talking about. If this isn't you, and you are throwing bibles at people, tellin me I'm going to hell, then we don't have an issue. But if you are...Move along. Here's the deal, Christians have this thing about shanghai-ing you into attending their church. I have no issue with going, even though i do tend to burst into flames at the threshold, but I usually cool off quick and behave while in the house of the lord. I go to weddings, christenings, funeral, the whole nine. But my issue is is with these old radical fuckers that want to convert me for my own good. Uhh huh. The security guard at the garage that I park in daily invited me to his church. Prior to this, we had a "good morning , have a great day," type relationship, so I said, "cool, I'll come one sunday." And kept going. So it's been like two months and I haven't gone yet and he's heated. The other day he was mulling around and when I passed he said "When are you going to come to church like you said you were?" Biiiiitch, Even my mama can't go there with me. I was about to give it to him, but then my ADHD kicked in and I was onto something else. He better thank God for that one, cuz that could have been gory. So then another couple of days go by and I'm passing though, enjoying the sun minding my own business when I'm greeting with this stank ass "good morning" with a whole lotta eye rolling. Oh yeah it was a monday, following by another missed opportunity it visit his cult ummm...church. Damn. So I just ignore it and haul ass out of sight before my mouth gets me into trouble. And so on and so on and so on. But it brings me to this: What on earth can be going on in your church that you can't WAIT to get me in there? The last time I saw somebody that anxious to get followers was in Waco, Texas, and before that the temple priests in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. And we know how both of those movies ended. This is another thing that is so "Christian-y". You don't see muslims trying to haul you into a mosque, or Buhddist coppin an attitude with you cause you won't go "Om" with them. Why o why must you christians let your crazies go loose on the world as such? How come it can't be like this: Them: " hey you wanna come to my church?" You: "no." Them: " That's cool." And you keep it moving? But not them in reality, Christians take this personal like you not eating their cookin' at their house, which MAKES me uncomfortable going there after all is said and done. Cause I'm sure they know you only showed up to shut them up and I hate doing shit for the sake of doing it. I feel like once I get in the door they're going to close me in and then the REAL ceremony will begin. Blame my imagination, but I just don't have the heart for this shit. Well... that's that. I'm going to keep ducking him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home