Friday, August 11, 2006

Fuck You, exclamation point.

Life's a bitch and then you die. I'm on a rat wheel with no bottled water and no real way out other than death. Nothing I choose to do goes right and despite my living for the day and no one elses opinion but my own ( which is a crock of total bullshit adults tell kids), people never fail to put a big ass boot down and ruin what little joy life can muster. People don't hesitate to ask you to do some impossible shit ( and they know this shit is unrealistic before it leaves their crack coated lips), they expect for you to get it done, but have no intentions of helping you our with practical shit. It's like runnning a fir gauntlet nekkid. I am not in a disney movie, and elves and dogs aren't coming to my rescue. It's official, folks will say ANY FUCKING thing to me. So I'm fighting back. I am now the fucking war mage you don't wanna run into on oblivion, the bitch on her rag you meet at the check out counter, the bill collector that won't leave you alone on a saturday. FUck you, cuz you all have no problem fuckin' over me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home