Sunday, October 22, 2006

UnPackin' in ElPaso

I'm coming with part two of the epic mini-saga that was my husband's return to the States. I'm in the process of unpacking and merging to lifestyles into one crib. The husband is still alive and I still don't have a rap sheet at any law enforcememnt agency so...that's progress. Chi Chi, I'm going to call you I promise. Some how I find and lose my cell phone on an epic scale in this mess of boxes and newspaper. My husband has more SHIT ( and admittedly I do too) than one person should ever be allowed to cary from state to state. Should be like a pound limitation. Quick updates: My Dad loves it here. I think all the mountain and sky are awesome for him! The Dog and the cat ain't friends yet. The snakes are snakes and still locked up. I am not knocked up, and don't plan for it anytime soon (I think parenthood robs you of a sense of humor). I mean on the real you can't laugh at kids no matter how funny their fuck ups are if you want to rule your domain right. Uhh.. really that's about all. Peace out and Part two is coming....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home